P&S TransportationClick Here To Apply
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Lease Purchase Available:
Estimated Home Time: Home Weekends
Requirements for Truck Drivers
Truck Drivers must have these CDL class(es): Class A
Will you hire a driver with a DUI?: Yes, if no DUI in past 3 years
Do you hire Teams? No
Driver's minimum age to work: 23 years old
Drivers must have these CDL endorsements:
Maximum Tickets in the last 3 years:
Driver's minimum amount of experience to work: 1 year(s) of experience
Maximum Preventable Accidents in the last 3 years: 1
P&S Transportation's Company Overview
Looking For A Few Good Flatbed Partners
At P&S, we only hire the best of the best. With P&S you choose your freight and share 27% of freight revenue without missing out on weekly home time.
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- 27% Of Load Revenue
- Home Weekends
- Rider & Pet Policy
- Lease Purchase Program
- Flex Dispatch System
- Great Benefits Package
- Top Equipment
- Tarp Pay & Detention Pay
- At least 23 years old.
- 1 year of OTR driving experience with a Class A commercial vehicle drivers license, with a minimum of 6 months flatbed experience within the last three (3) years.
- No DWI or DUI listed on MVR in the past three (3) years.
- No more than one at-fault accident on MVR within the past three (3) years.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen as established by the U.S. Department of Transportation in 49 CFR Parts 391 and 40.