Truck Driving Jobs
Local CDL Drivers
Truck Driver Jobs
- with the Top Trucking Companies!
- Company Listing
- Company Driver Jobs
- Owner Operator Jobs
- School Graduates
- Local Truck Driving Jobs
- Trucking Job Posting
- Driver Job Search
- Truck Driver Training
- Truck Driver FAQ's
- Student Driving Jobs
- Team Drivers
Jobs AvailableCompany Driver
Tractor Trailers PulledFlatbed
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Lease Purchase Available:
Estimated Home Time:
Requirements for Truck Drivers
Truck Drivers must have these CDL class(es)
Do you hire Teams?
Driver's minimum age to work
21 years old
Drivers must have these CDL endorsements
Maximum Tickets in the last 3 years
Driver's minimum amount of experience to work
3 month(s) of experience
Maximum Preventable Accidents in the last 3 years
Covenant Transport, Inc's Company Overview
Pay increase just lifted pay to 52-56CPM!
More Running Time for Experienced Hazmat Teams
Why is our turnover so low? Because we've been offering what drivers really want for over a quarter of a century.
It starts with great pay, miles, benefits and equipment, and finishes with our -I Commit to CARE- Philosophy that guarantees you a corporate environment committed to great communication, attitude, respect and excellence. It's no wonder the best professionals choose Covenant.
Dedicated and OTR with Outstanding Pay and Benefits - Check Us Out
LEASE PURCHASE ALSO AVAILABLE
Hazmat Teams $0 Down, No Credit Check, Payments as Low as $400 Per Week Fuel Discounts
YOU'LL FIND OUR COMPENSATION FOR HAZMAT CONTRACTORS IS 2ND TO NONE Teams can average 6,000 miles per week Plus Pocket Up to $10,000 Annually through our Equity Bonuses.
We'll Team You Up!
Building Partnerships for Success We believe trucking is about building partnerships: one driver, one customer and load at a time. We do this by working with Hazmat teams-or those looking to team-who take pride in what they do. We offer you customers who have consistency in their freight and who require a carrier who's a step above the competition. In return, you'll receive all the tools you need to equip you for success:
- Stronger pay package
- Steady year-round customer base
- Late-model reliable equipment
- Amenities and benefits that support your lifestyle
- Genuine interest in making your career succeed
Why teams? Covenant Transport is a leader in the industry when it comes to teams. Our Hazmat-endorsed teams enjoy outstanding rewards that are typically out of reach for solo drivers:
- Strong and consistent expedited customer base
- More time running, less time sitting
- Greater than average length of haul
- Get paid for all miles: two people adding miles to the truck
- Friendship built into team partnerships
If you're ready to step up to Covenant, call us today. Not a team member? No Hazmat? No problem. We encourage all our drivers to obtain their HAZMAT endorsement and will assist you in getting yours within the first 60 days so you can have access to the highest pay rate.
Outstanding Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Extra Mileage Pay on all loads for Hazmat-endorsed (both drivers) Teams
- Safety Bonus
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- Be at least 23 yrs of age
- 6 months of verifiable interstate tractor-trailer driving experience within the last 12 months
- Hazmat not required but preferred
- Verifiable employment for the past 3 yrs
- Moving Violations: No more than 3 in past 5 years, no more than 1 in past year
- Preventable Accidents: No more than 2 in past 5 years, no more than 1 in past year
- DUI, drug/alcohol-related motor vehicle incidents: No more than 1 in the past 4 years, no more than 2 in a lifetime
- Drug and Felony convictions: judged on a case by case basis
- Must pass drug test, DOT/Covenant physical and Covenant Physical Aptitude Test and meet DOT driving standards
Choose a Lease Program with a Great Success Rate
Ready to become your own boss? Covenant offers you a straightforward approach to buying a truck that is both affordable and realistic. We've specifically designed our lease program to serve the needs of our specialized Hazmat endorsed teams, one that boasts a success rate few companies can match.
- $0 Down, No credit check
- Late model, well-maintained equipment:
- 2011,2012, brand new 2014 and 2015 models available
- Affordable payments starting at $400 weekly
- Paid 100% of customer FSC
- Huge fuel savings at the pump
- Low balloon payment at end of lease (Financing Available)
- Tolls Paid! Permits Paid! Plates Paid!
Through our lease program, we'll work with you to keep your costs down, your miles up and your business moving forward.
Covenant Transport, Inc Application: Click here to fill out a company application