Truck Driving Jobs
Local CDL Drivers
Truck Driver Jobs
- with the Top Trucking Companies!
- Company Listing
- Company Driver Jobs
- Owner Operator Jobs
- School Graduates
- Local Truck Driving Jobs
- Trucking Job Posting
- Driver Job Search
- Truck Driver Training
- Truck Driver FAQ's
- Student Driving Jobs
- Team Drivers
Jobs AvailableCompany Driver
Tractor Trailers PulledFlatbed
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Lease Purchase Available:
Estimated Home Time:
Requirements for Truck Drivers
Truck Drivers must have these CDL class(es)
Do you hire Teams?
Driver's minimum age to work
21 years old
Drivers must have these CDL endorsements
Maximum Tickets in the last 3 years
Driver's minimum amount of experience to work
3 month(s) of experience
Maximum Preventable Accidents in the last 3 years
Covenant Transport's Company Overview
Team Drivers earn 52-56 CPM! Start on Monday!
When you team with another driver at Covenant Transport, you can earn more for your miles! Covenant pays 52-56 CPM for team drivers to earn great money. Donít have a HAZ-MAT endorsement? No problem. We will pay for it for you!
If youíre not part of a driving team already, youíre in good company! 80% of our incoming drivers are also looking for a team partner. Covenant can match you up with a great partner so you both can make the most money possible.
CDL-A, 21 yrs. old with 6 mo. or more OTR experienced required. Call to apply and reserve your spot in our next orientation next Monday or click here to get started.
ē Donít have a HAZ-MAT endorsement? No problem. We will pay for it for you!
Apply today to secure your spot in our next orientation.
NEW!!! Canadian Regional Team at Covenant Transport for US drivers
Do you have your passport or FastCard? Do you live within the red shaded area in the US map below? We'd love to have you join our new 20 truck regional group (all solos) that will cross weekly into Canada.
- The highlights are as follows:
- - 44CPM w/FastCard (42CPM Line-Haul plus 2C Safety Pay)
- - 42CPM w/passport (40CPM Line-Haul plus 2C Safety Pay)
- - $50 for each border crossing ($25in/$25out)
- - Through the house once a week
- - 1 Day off for every 7 out
If you only have a passport, we will pay for your FastCard so you can get that 2CPM bump in pay.
Orientation classes are every Monday and Wednesday in Chattanooga. CLICK HERE to apply.
Call the Covenant Recruiting Team at 1-800-510-2180 to schedule your orientation.
Dedicated and OTR with Outstanding Pay and Benefits - Check Us Out
LEASE PURCHASE ALSO AVAILABLE
Hazmat Teams $0 Down, No Credit Check, Payments as Low as $400 Per Week Fuel Discounts
YOU'LL FIND OUR COMPENSATION FOR HAZMAT CONTRACTORS IS 2ND TO NONE Teams can average 6,000 miles per week Plus Pocket Up to $10,000 Annually through our Equity Bonuses.
We'll Team You Up!
Building Partnerships for Success We believe trucking is about building partnerships: one driver, one customer and load at a time. We do this by working with Hazmat teams-or those looking to team-who take pride in what they do. We offer you customers who have consistency in their freight and who require a carrier who's a step above the competition. In return, you'll receive all the tools you need to equip you for success:
- Stronger pay package
- Steady year-round customer base
- Late-model reliable equipment
- Amenities and benefits that support your lifestyle
- Genuine interest in making your career succeed
Why teams? Covenant Transport is a leader in the industry when it comes to teams. Our Hazmat-endorsed teams enjoy outstanding rewards that are typically out of reach for solo drivers:
- Strong and consistent expedited customer base
- More time running, less time sitting
- Greater than average length of haul
- Get paid for all miles: two people adding miles to the truck
- Friendship built into team partnerships
If you're ready to step up to Covenant, call us today. Not a team member? No Hazmat? No problem. We encourage all our drivers to obtain their HAZMAT endorsement and will assist you in getting yours within the first 60 days so you can have access to the highest pay rate.
Outstanding Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Extra Mileage Pay on all loads for Hazmat-endorsed (both drivers) Teams
- Safety Bonus
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- Be at least 23 yrs of age
- 6 months of verifiable interstate tractor-trailer driving experience within the last 12 months
- Hazmat not required but preferred
- Verifiable employment for the past 3 yrs
- Moving Violations: No more than 3 in past 5 years, no more than 1 in past year
- Preventable Accidents: No more than 2 in past 5 years, no more than 1 in past year
- DUI, drug/alcohol-related motor vehicle incidents: No more than 1 in the past 4 years, no more than 2 in a lifetime
- Drug and Felony convictions: judged on a case by case basis
- Must pass drug test, DOT/Covenant physical and Covenant Physical Aptitude Test and meet DOT driving standards
Choose a Lease Program with a Great Success Rate
Ready to become your own boss? Covenant offers you a straightforward approach to buying a truck that is both affordable and realistic. We've specifically designed our lease program to serve the needs of our specialized Hazmat endorsed teams, one that boasts a success rate few companies can match.
- $0 Down, No credit check
- Late model, well-maintained equipment:
- 2011,2012, brand new 2014 and 2015 models available
- Affordable payments starting at $400 weekly
- Paid 100% of customer FSC
- Huge fuel savings at the pump
- Low balloon payment at end of lease (Financing Available)
- Tolls Paid! Permits Paid! Plates Paid!
Through our lease program, we'll work with you to keep your costs down, your miles up and your business moving forward.
Covenant Transport Application: Click here to fill out a company application